Thankfully bridal wear and accessories are evolving and there is now plenty of choice for the modern bride. The bride who values traditions but wants to interpret and express them in her own unique way.
Whilst working closely with my brides, they often confide in me for my recommendations on accessories to help them complete their look. When I’m consulting with them, or sometimes even at their dress fittings, I remind them it’s not just about the dress but the whole look. Hair styling, make up choices and then the finishing details – jewellery, veil and hair accessories. It’s in these details that a bride can really apply her personality and bring her own vibe to her outfit.
I’ve rounded up my top 10 brands that are currently leading the way in bridal head ware. As always, they all align with the Blonde Army ethos of effortless luxury, modern, fresh, empowering and beautiful.
01. Victoria Percival | @victoriapercival_accessories | www.victoriapercival.com
02. Eden B Studio | @edenbstudio | www.edenbstudio.com
03. A M Faulkner | @am_faulkner | www.annmariefaulkner.co.uk
04. Aura Bridal Wear | @aura_bridalwear | www.aurabridalwear.com
05. Tilly Thomas Lux | @tillythomaslux | www.tillythomaslux.com
06. Lilley Studio | @lilley.studio | www.lilley.studio
07. Erin Rhyne | @erinrhyne | www.erinrhyne.com
08. Kontes London | @konteslondon | www.etsy.com/uk/shop/KontesLondon
09. Lelet NY | @leletny | www.leletny.com
10. ASOS | @asos | www.asos.com